Tuesday, April 17, 2012

~Senior Session with Emily- 

I have been so busy that I haven't had the chance to share any of the images taken of one of my 2012 Seniors- Emily asked me a while back to take her senior pictures; I was very thrilled that she asked me as the class of 2012 is a year behind my daughter's graduating 2011 class-  and I have had the opportunity to watch many of these students grow up and I have a special place in my heart for them- Here is a tiny glimpse at a few of your images! Despite the wind we still managed o get some great shots, looking forward to finishing your session.  ATTENTION READERS~ If you know of any 2013 graduates looking to have their senior pictures taken I am now booking fall sessions- these tend to book up fast and appointments are limited- I also have a few spots available in June. 

(I'm not sure I like how blogger has distorted this image) - Looks much better on my screen viewing from the gallery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment