Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 1, 2017- Positively Present 365 Photo Project

The purpose of the Positively Present 365 Photo Project is to help you live a more present life by paying attention to your surroundings and capturing them with a camera. Use whatever kind of camera you like (I'll be using my phone and my big girl camera- I'll note in comments

Sooooo- you say what's all this I hear about taking a photo each day for 365 days?  Well it's kind of like this..... take notice in the things around you.... the good things, the bad things, the beautiful things and the not so beautiful things.... I'm a little behind so I will post January 1, 2017 here. 

January 1, 2017

So I've had my eye on this gif for a while and just knew that I HAD to have one for myself!  I know it's more of a screenshot, but I wanted to share!  HOW cut is this!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment